With almost three decades in the retail property sector, Jacquee has exceptional experience across portfolio property management, including large format and neighbourhood shopping centres, hospital retail, food courts, car yards, retail properties and medical centres, as well as prime CBD locations.
Jacquee commenced at Cygnet West in 2005 and was promoted to Associate Director in 2022. During her time at Cygnet West, Jacquee has managed large retail portfolios, with properties which included: Cottesloe Central and London Court. As part of her management of London Court, Jacquee gained considerable experience in obtaining Heritage Grants and built relationships with the Heritage Council of WA and the City of Perth, on behalf of the owners.
Jacquee has expertise in complex stakeholder liaison, project development, leasing and marketing, coupled with expertise in financial management. In addition, she has a comprehensive knowledge of the Commercial Tenancy (Retail Shops) Agreements Act.
Jacquee’s accomplishments include:
- Mentor to the Cygnet West Gen Next team.
- Mentor to retail leasing agents in respect of the Commercial Tenancy (Retail Shops) Agreements Act and Disclosure Statements.
- Successfully obtaining Heritage Grants.
- Retaining portfolios by ensuring landlords are obtaining excellence in customer service.
- Finalist in the Property Council of WA Property Manager of the Year Awards – 2021.
Jacquee is highly regarded by her clients, tenants and her team, as a great mentor who consistently looks to improve the support and service she delivers at all times.