Representing both occupiers and landlords, our Project Management team provides specialist services to both commercial and industrial assets, as well as the hospitality, retail and corporate construction sectors. The team combine the complementary disciplines of workplace strategy, architecture, interior design, engineering, project management and technology consulting, to offer our clients an integrated project solution.
Cygnet West provides a comprehensive range of services, including:
- Capital projects management
- Project management from concept to handover
- Design management, including design brief preparation & management
- Client representative & superintendent services
- Project scheduling
- Capital planning and programs
- Construction planning, including materials handling & constructability
- Procurement strategies & management
- Risk management
- Value management
- Stakeholder consultation
- Tenancy coordination
- Consultant team selection & engagement
- Feasibility studies
- Program management
We Support You Every Step of the Way
Our combined wealth of knowledge and experience enables us to tailor our service depending on the circumstances of each client.
- We have qualified staff in project management, accredited NABERS consultants, town planning and architecture and are able to provide a professional level of service.
- There is flexibility in our rate depending on the scope of the coordinating services needed which makes us more competitive in the market.
- Our clients receive a prompt, unique ‘local’ personal service, branching from a large organisation.
- We believe your perception of our performance is the reality and we welcome your feedback as a vital ingredient in continuously improving our service.
- In all ways, at all times, staff, clients, suppliers and every person connected with your business will be treated with courtesy, respect and in a manner that reflects well on both your business and ours.