Ian’s experience as an investor, entrepreneur and business owner has given him the ability to discover opportunities to make the organisations he works for, more profitable and efficient.
Ian’s key capabilities include:
- Specialising in providing business-orientated solutions inclusive of comprehensive technical, analytical, and strategic support for a broad range of needs relating to client’s property management requirements.
- Leading property solutions teams, inclusive of Property, Facilities and Project management, sustainability services, e-commerce and asset consulting, with a collaborative approach to delivering service excellence.
- Experience in Property and Facilities Management and building compliance across Commercial, Retail, Industrial, Residential and Strata assets providing value to all Stakeholders.
- Expertise in delivering the entire building construction project from the feasibility stage, detailed design, tender, value engineering, awarding of contracts, contract administration, commissioning, practical completion, defects and liability period.
Ian understands all business processes including:
- knowledge of competitors and market conditions;
- budgets, and accounts;
- staffing and communication requirements and:
- quality, compliant systems, and processes.
Ian is a forward-thinking, practical person with a consistent track record of successfully employing best business practices to improve efficiency and reduce operating costs; with value managed returns.